Saturday 16 November 2013

My old friend technology

As those of you who know me well are aware, I don't tend to work well with anything too technology based. It will come as no surprise then that over the past few days I have had a few choice words with my iPod and various other computers.
For reasons I am still not sure of, my previous blog had removed integral buttons (log in being one), and then found it fun to toy with me by displaying invisible pages, choosing when to work and not letting me post my pictures.
So I have cut my losses, abandoned my first blogging partner and moved on to pastures new. So welcome to my new platform. Same ramblings, just a different address. I will email and Facebook to let people know, but please let anyone else know.
Thank you for reading, please comment to keep in touch; I really appreciate hearing from familiar faces!
...proper blog update coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. I hope this one is easier to comment!! I love your pics, keep 'em coming. Will hopefully send you one on Monday xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm yes, I hope so too Vicky! Hope all is well, and I look forward to forthcoming photos from you!xxx

      Delete